Thank you for submitting your Round Two application to iLCP. We look forward to reviewing it!
After paying the Application Fee below, please submit the following in items one master folder named “Last Name_First Name_Portfolio” to email@example.com through a file transfer service, such as WeTransfer or YouSendit. All individual file names should include your first and last name.
- Current CV or Resume.
- A sub-folder with a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 60 images representing your best work. These images are distinct from the images submitted for the photographic stories noted next. Please edit carefully!
- 3 sub-folders each with a distinct conservation photography story of up to 12 images, covering a natural history, environmental or cultural conservation topic, accompanied by written introduction that speaks to the issue at hand. The images and text should demonstrate the threats and challenges faced by this conservation project.
- Captions and credits embedded into image files metadata.
- For all image files name the files as follows: last name_image #.jpg (ex. Smith_001.jpg Smith_090.jpg) Number images consecutively and then sort into the sub-folders by Singles or Stories.
- Image files sized to 72 dpi, 10 inches long side, JPG. Images will be reviewed electronically so please DO NOT send high-res files.
- Submissions may not include: Powerpoint presentations, prints, or elaborate slideshows.
- Finally, please select the correct amount below to submit your application for consideration:
- Standard application fee:
- Fee for citizens of the Top 60 Discount Countries: